Three Steps to a Clean Wall
Have you found yourself in need of removing a wall mural? We’ve got the expert advise you need to be able to easily and safely remove a mural from your wall. With only a few simple tools, you can have a clean wall ready for paint or even another mural!
-Wallpaper Removal Solution (if you don’t have the solution, try mixing equal parts warm water and fabric softener)
- Begin by peeling off the mural, starting in the corner. You will most likely only be removing the top layer of the mural.
- If your mural is not coming off easily, use the scoring tool to perforate the surface.
- Spray the mural with a wallpaper removal solution and let is soak in for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel off the rest of the top layer.
- Continue spraying the mural to keep it saturated and easy to remove.
- Use the scraping tool to remove the saturated backing.
- Once your mural is removed, wash down the wall with a damp cloth.
- If your wall has any imperfections, fill them in with spackling paste.
If you’re in need of a new mural, you can view our entire selection of fashionable wall murals on our website.