Customer Service Associate
Brewster Home Fashions -- a manufacturer and global distributor of home decor products is seeking an Account Support Associate to join our fast-paced team. The Account Support Associate is responsible for ensuring that Brewster provides fast and accurate processing of customer transactions as well as troubleshooting any customer issues in a professional and effective manner.
As an Acccount Support Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional service at all times to our customers.
- Receive a wide range of orders and information from retail stores.
- Process phone, email, and fax orders through computer inventory system.
- Manage challenging customer issues in an effective and professional manner.
- Effectively troubleshoot customer problems and determine effective resolutions.
- Advise customers about shipping information on all in stock or back ordered items.
- Answer a variety of questions including, but not limited to pricing, stock availability, product, and company policies.
- Frequently exercises independent judgment and interpretation
- Assists with administrative tasks and projects.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service team, specifically in an inbound call center environment.
- Bilingual in French is highly preferred.
- Able to manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency with strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with SAP is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We require masks throughout the workday, conduct weekly professional electrostatic sanitizing of our entire facility and ensure social distancing practices are being followed.
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Please send your resume or direct any job inquiries to:
Mail: Brewster Home Fashions
Attn: Human Resources
67 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
FAX: (781) 963-2277