Ecommerce Account Coordinator
Brewster Home Fashions, LLC is a 5th generation family-owned home decor company founded in 1935.
We opened our first office as a US regional distributor of wallpaper. Our roots are in traditional wallcoverings, but in the past decade, we've evolved into a home décor brand covering wall art, home accessories, flooring, small furniture, and more. Brewster is the creator of many popular brands including WallPops, NuWallpaper, FloorPops, A-Street Prints, and a whole lot more! With a team of experienced in-house designers and offices on three continents, we are equipped for producing fresh and original products for worldwide distribution to both residential and commercial markets.
Our company's core values encompass quality, style, innovation, and to exceed expectations for our customers.
The ecommerce account coordinator will be responsible for helping complete a lot of the day to day actions and projects relating to the major ecommerce accounts for the company, such as Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart. This includes coordinating the info needed to reply to customer requests, creating and analyzing assortments for promotions, and actively looking for ways to improve our performance with these major accounts. This position will also be given a territory of smaller ecommerce accounts, in which they will be responsible for being the main point of contact and the company representative.
- Act as a primary resource to help maintain business on the largest ecommerce accounts
- Coordinate information to complete customer requests and ongoing maintenance
- Pull together assortments or analyze provided assortments for promotional opportunities
- Analyze data and analytics to evaluate and determine ways to improve account performance
- Act as the primary representative for an assigned territory of ecommerce accounts
- Actively participate in web sales strategy and initiative discussions
- 2-3 years of experience working with ecommerce sites
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Extreme attention to detail and keen organization skills
- Effective communication skills including active listening, open communication, and conflict resolution
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Comfortable adapting to frequent changes in priorities and daily goals
- Be a self-starter, comfortable working both alone and with others
- Must be a thorough problem-solver
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire and interest in a career in the home fashions industry or interior design
Please send your resume or direct any job inquiries to:
Mail: Brewster Home Fashions
Attn: Human Resources
67 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
FAX: (781) 963-2277