Graphics Administrative Coordinator
Brewster Home Fashions, LLC – a global home décor company, is looking for a Graphics Administrative Coordinator to join our team!
Our Graphics Team is an integral part of our organization - the group creates all marketing-related imagery across all product categories, designs packaging, photographs product and so much more. The team is seeking someone who is highly organized and able to keep a handle on the various ongoing projects that may be happening at any given moment. This role requires LOTS of cross-departmental coordination, the ability to keep track of multiple priorities, deadlines, and materials, and excellent communication skills to be successful.
While no two days will be the same, you will spend a lot of time making sure we are meeting all requests for our national retail chain accounts that frequently have last-minute needs for presentations, product sampling, and last-minute requested changes. When you are not in "all-hands-on-deck" mode for customers like Walmart, Home Depot, or Lowe's, you could be spending your day working on the sourcing and quoting of new product displays, photographing product that we have no imagery of (after we teach you how, of course), or proofing work before it is going to print.
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and marketing teams regularly to ensure that we are meeting all necessary project or request timelines.
- Develop marketing presentations for our sales team to use at customer meetings.
- Work with print and display vendors on the process of developing and quoting new displays as needed.
- Support the sales, product development, and graphics teams in the preparation of major customer line reviews, including the collection, preparation, and shipping of product samples, setting up planograms, and ensuring everything is ready prior to the meeting.
- Photograph products for marketing purposes.
- Proof copy layout and quality check art files and production proofs for accuracy.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales or marketing support role.
- Excellent Computer Skills required – with an emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop/InDesign preferred.
- Prior photography skills are a plus but will be happy to train someone who is willing to learn!
- Be able to work with department leads and manage work requests from multiple sources.
- A lover of keeping all things organized.
- Adaptability to fast-changing directions or priorities; we pivot quickly here.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to pivot quickly on projects and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to do what is needed to get your job done.
**This position will be based at our Randolph, Massachusetts headquarters and will be expected to be in the office most days. Candidates should live in the Greater Boston Area **
Brewster Home Fashions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is posted by Brewster Home Fashions directly & is a verified role. Any subsequent posting of this position on LinkedIn.com & its applicants will not be considered for this open position. We are not partnering with agencies & will not pay subsequent fees.