How to Wallpaper Around Corners
- When approaching a corner, hang your final strip of wallpaper on the current wall, overlapping the corner onto the new wall.
- Smooth it firmly into place all of the way in to the corner.
- Use your knife and straight edge to cut along the corner of the wall, using a sharp blade and not to lifting the knife.
- Use your level to check if the edge of the piece on the new wall is level before pasting the next strip.
- Make a new plumb line and match a new strip to the corner piece.