How to Hang Wallpaper Around Doors & Windows
- Home /
- How To /
- How to Hang Wallpaper Around Doors & Windows
Hang Wallpaper Around Doors & Windows
- Hang the strip of wallpaper over the door or window area and smooth onto wall before trimming.
- Make diagonal cuts in the wallpaper at the corners of door or window molding to position paper flat against wall and molding edge.
- Trim excess with a utility knife, using your putty knife as a guide.
- Smooth the paper firmly into the corner.
- If you are hanging a border around a door or window, adhere both the horizontal and vertical strips, overlapping them. Cut away from the corners at a 45° angle with a utility knife, using a 6-in putty knife as a guide. Remove excess paper and wipe away glue with a damp sponge.