How to Hang Wallpaper Around Fixtures
Hang Wallpaper Around Bathroom Fixtures & Pipes
- Smooth strip up to edge of pipe, fixture, etc.
- With scissors, cut a slit to accommodate where the paper will meet the pipe or fixture if it is attached to the wall.
- Smooth paper into place around the pipe or fixture. Carefully trim around pipe or fixture with a razor knife.
- Re-smooth paper at the cut seam, making sure the edges are butting.
- Use a yardstick to smooth paper down behind toilet tanks, cabinets etc.