PREPASTED - Wet & Book
- Fill a water tray 2/3 full with water at room temperature.
- Roll the cut strip from bottom to top, paste side out (you should not see the pattern).
- Submerge rolled strip into the water tray.
- Soak for the amount of time recommended in the manufacturer’s hanging instructions, usually 30 seconds*.
- Slowly lift and unroll the paper onto a work table, making sure the paste is completely wet.
- Gently fold both ends, paste side in, towards the center of the strip, without creasing the folds. This is known as "booking"*. You should see the pattern.
- Let the strip rest for the amount of time recommended in the manufacturer’s hanging instructions, usually about 2-5 minutes.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Fine Décor prepasted wallpaper, refer to packaging for exact soak times (usually between 5-10 seconds). Fine Décor prepasted wallpaper does not require booking.