Are you a highly creative and energized designer with a passion for home décor? WallPops, a global leader in the home décor marketplace is seeking a Studio Designer to join our team. Our WallPops brand is a colorful, fun, and trendy line of home décor that is the perfect balance of fashion and function.
The Studio Designer will work on our WallPops brand design team, creating DIY décor products. You will develop your own original designs and execute artwork for production. You will work collaboratively with the design and product teams to then bring our product to market.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in either illustrations, graphics, and/or surface design, ideally with a combination of all.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in illustrations, graphic art, or surface design.
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Excel would be beneficial.
- Experience in the home décor industry or just a passion for all things “home”.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possessing a working knowledge of printing techniques and protocol would be helpful, but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team while also being able to work independently.
To be considered, applicants must submit a resume, online portfolio link or email size portfolio, and salary requirements. Additional work samples, sketches and if available – mood and /or color boards will be required at a later time.
Brewster Home Fashions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume or direct any job inquiries to:
Mail: Brewster Home Fashions
Attn: Human Resources
67 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
FAX: (781) 963-2277