Video Producer Role
Brewster Home Fashions, LLC is a 5th generation family-owned home decor company founded in 1935.
We opened our first office as a US regional distributor of wallpaper. Our roots are in traditional wallcoverings, but in the past decade, we've evolved into a home décor brand covering wall art, home accessories, flooring, small furniture, and more. With a team of experienced in-house designers and offices on three continents, we are equipped for producing fresh and original products for worldwide distribution to both residential and commercial markets.
The Video Producer / Editor will be responsible for planning, shooting, and editing footage for our home décor brands. Projects include product demonstrations, installation videos, advertising/short commercials, and other miscellaneous projects. The Video Producer / Editor will report to the Graphic Design Manager, working closely with the Web Marketing Manager to prioritize and schedule video shoots.
- End-to-end production of high-quality video content.
- Shooting, editing, and post-production, and will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on production and storyboarding.
- Develop visual stories that align with each of our direct-to-consumer brands.
- Track the performance of video content.
- Find new ways to integrate video with other online marketing content.
- Maintain our video production studio, equipment, and operations.
- 2+ Years of experience with videography and video editing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of camera and lens fundamentals
- Intermediate understanding of set lighting
- Proficient to advanced in Premiere Pro
- After Effects knowledge a plus
- Experience audio mixing a plus
- Color correction skills a must
**This position will be based at our Randolph, Massachusetts headquarters and will be expected to be in the office most days. Candidates should live in or be actively in the process of relocating to the Greater Boston Area **
Brewster Home Fashions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is posted by Brewster Home Fashions directly & is a verified role. Any subsequent posting of this position on LinkedIn.com & its applicants will not be considered for this open position. We are not partnering with agencies & will not pay subsequent fees.